Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Day of Change!!


I am so excited! I'm a buzz at the potential change in our government. I'm hopeful that I'll have an African American president.

President Barack Obama

Om, Om, Om

It is so deep that his Grandmother died this day. Life and death are so linked to what is going on around us. It is not this random event. It is in our cells decided before we are born. There is a force greater than me.

I'm busy preparing to teach a Doula training this weekend with Eileen, the local homebirth midwife. I'm looking forward to it. Buffalo needs an infusion of women who think differently about birth, who can support and nurture our community and our birthing families.

Halloween was a blast. I dressed as the Bride of Darkness.

1 comment:

Louisa said...

That is one spooky family! You look wonderful.