Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Still is Still Movin'

Today I wore a different bra and had a ton more tinges. I hate those reminders that my breast was "microwaved" and is rubberized like a chicken breast.

I'm thinking a lot about a friend who is having some issues related to her cancer. I'm sending Betsy and her family tons of love and light. Also, my other friend Joanie got crappy news recently. Joanie inspires me and is one of the most beautiful people I know...lymphedema and all! ;) I love her and her family and hope to get together with her soon. Maybe sledding (the kids and men) and Joanie and I can have a hot toddies by the fire.

I'm loving a duet by Toots and the Maytals with Willie Nelson.

It's called... Still is Still Movin' To Me.

I'll try to get a copy of the song on the blog tomorrow. It's got a great reggae rhythm and it's my life. Life goes by quick sometimes and sometimes it's a raging river. Me I want to float down that river feet first within that busyness that raging and find the calm, the stillness within me...

2 comments:

Joanie said...

I really like the video blog aspect of your site! I have bookmarked your site and plan to visit it a lot! (which pressures you to post more! I read about writing a novel in a month - what is that? Did you do that? cool. Much love - Joanie

p.s. depending on how my new chemo treats me (navelbine infusions start tomorrow) - I don't know how I'll feel on the weekend for sledding - but I'll call you!

Barb said...

I'll be thinkin' about you tomorrow. And I know you know that there is no pressure for the sledding/hot toddie thingy. We'll catch up at the perfect time. :)
Love, barb