Sunday, April 05, 2009

Random stuff

Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about. Ideas, language, even the phrase 'each other' doesn't make any sense.
--Rumi


I just love this quote.

My life is perfect right now.

There are some people that I wish I could spend more time with. Betsy, Scott, Donna, Kay, Kathy, Nancy, Maureen, Kim, Mary, Aunt Barb, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Patty, Kim O, Christina, Nikia,... Do you all know that I love you?

I did Shambhala Level III recently.

Gently raise your gaze
See me
This world, this moment
Take it ALL in

Here's what I'm working on...
Seeing each of the children as perfect at least once each day. Perfect JUST as they are. Not easy.

Just for fun...here are words to describe each girl...
R-kind, loving, perceptive
G-smart, funny, leader
E-smart, responsible, funny
J-sweet, silly, creative
C-Joyful, athletic, intuitive

1 comment:

kimo said...

Yes, I do know. And I love you, too.