Friday, February 15, 2008

Om tare tuttare ture svaha



Turn off the TV.
Images are powerful,
No massacres, or blood pumping sliced arteries for me.
Chanting the ancient sanskrit words to virgin ears,
It connects with something, with God.
Do you hear it?
It's dim at first and then you start hearing the truth.
What is real.
And you can't help but become intune
At that frequency where lies
You, your connection with the all,
The divine.
Getting closer, bringing the
Thing into your life that you need,
God in the form of
your Journey.
Oh, Joy in each precious moment,
only then,
we've only this breath,
this breath.

I finished my first workshop of Prenatal Yoga classes last night. It was wonderful. Many women will continue...others are going on to have their baby's. Hopefully with a small connection/a glimps of a vibration that they will summon again, when they're stripped of the unreal during the intensity, the surge of birth. That's all...oh, simple, pathetic, trembling me, who has nothing. With courage and in a stupor I strip it down and attempt to bring you to a place I only sometime glimpse. Indeed, it is the experience of yoga that helps me...this is work? Crazy.

I taught the beginner class yesterday too. I taught the inversion. They were beautiful exploring space, challenging themselves. I'll teach the big kids on Sat and I have a fun filled 1 1/2 hours planned! Oh, joy.

Check out this Green Tara Chant on mp3.

http://www.wildmind.org/mantras/figures/greentara

Sorry, I can't link to it...somethin's up with my 'puter or blogger. I'll try later

1 comment:

Mama Kim said...

hey boo-
took me this long to read your posts. beautiful

what does om tare tuttare ture svaha mean?

hey, do you know, i thank God for your life? i do.

love you