Monday, January 21, 2008

ahhh


Weekend of endings/beginnings.
Almost lifetime of searching for the thing.
The thing that cannot be named.
Somehow caught a glimpse in Yoga.
Named Yoga.
Hatha Yoga.
Ha - Sun
Tha - Moon
Yoga - yoke
That thing that brings it all together.
Drawing like a vortex or tornado...
Everything in - hale
Everything exhale
Dispersed like seeds, touching the heart to be nurtured and grow.
The seed has been planted.
The plant grown and now
Enjoy the fruits
In Joy - Santosh
Finding the joy in the awkward exposure of intimate self
Through a poem, blog, me
Being authentic.
Without the defence -- doing my dharma
My drama
That may bring up things in you
"I can't take a migraine. I don't know how you did it, Barb."
Same way.
I wish I'd have been able to do this growth, learn from a migraine.
But I needed to be brought to my knees.
Genuflect.
Honor that thing in your heart and mine.
That thing everywhere in everything.
Every experience.
Mundane to dramatic.

Yoga Ma Teacher Training.
Officially over.
I'm a teacher of this ancient tradition
The thing that always was,
Always is,
And always will be.
Om

1 comment:

L.P. Cells said...

Happy Birthday Barb!!! What a nice present.