Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Birthday Blues and my Prediction for 2008

I actually had a party...a celebration. It was a celebration for me...my birthday and also my graduation from yoga teacher training. Those who know me, know that this is me coming out of my comfort zone of wearing pajamas on the b-day and watching a movie at home, writing in something drippy in my journal and getting take-out. I remember crying on my 10th birthday because I was "old". I always get a tad sappy. Flash, a psychic in Florida, told me that we get a new aura each birthday and during this "change of aura" we are extra vulnerable and feel fragile.

Anyway, I had a party. It was fun and I'm set for celebrating myself for another 42 years. When I hit 84, I'm definitely having another party!!!

2008
Hillary president. Not because I'm going to vote for her...to me she's just "the Man". But, I saw it. She will be our next President. And yes, I did predict Bush and I saw the war in Iraq, the year before he took office. Also, we're going to have a global tragedy in 2011 during her time in office and Hillary will have to find her softer side in order to make a global shift in our world's consciousness to a more "we are one" attitude.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy happy happy birthday! When your 84, I'll be 96! Lets go dancing!

Love ya!

L.P. Cells said...

What a wonderful circle of friends you have. I was (and still am) touched to be among them and quite pleased with the fine food, drink, music and atmosphere. I'll come to any party of yours :-)

jillybean said...

Happy belated birthday! I wish you many blessings this year...

Jillybean