Saturday, April 19, 2008

hmmm




Your Birthdate: January 27



You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.

You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.

Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.

You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.



Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone



Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge



Your power color: Cobalt blue



Your power symbol: Dove



Your power month: September

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Today is my birthday. I am 54...

You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.
Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likable to elicit jealousy.
Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.
Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.

Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower

Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom

Your power color: Tangerine

Your power symbol: Ace

Your power month: May

Nancy said...

I spent a week in Oregon. Spent time with my married, adult kids. Attended a breastfeeding seminar at the hospital I was born in. Went to the Oregon coast and took a zillion pictures. Borrowed my daughter's sewing machine and sewed in my hotel room. I wish I didn't have so many ties to here. I'd love to live there. Maybe one day.

So how are you?