Friday, April 18, 2008

Separate

He's actually quite relieved, I think. He doesn't say much and hasn't been known to express himself in the past. But, it seems that I was the one that needed to make this happen. I mean, he'd asked me several times throughout our time together. He wanted to be apart but I don't think he knew how it could happen. We probably would have split earlier but cancer came a knockin'. Really, I'm glad. I needed that experience. I needed to be with him a little longer. I needed to change. I needed to wait. I needed to meet Joel.

Today we get the contract/agreement and we need to spend the weekend with it and then on Monday we sign the separation agreement. Then we'll be legally separated. The kids and I will be moving in with Joel shortly after that. The kids are doing well. Really, their lives won't change too much. As I've said before, the one thing that we did and do well is parent the kids and we will continue to do that. They will go to the same school. We'll be moving to a more kid friendly neighborhood and they will live in a home full of joy rather than sorrow and regret.

I'm well. And I hope that you are all well too. I love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

L.P. Cells said...

I won't try to tell you anything about plasma TV's in a language I don't understand, but I will donate some humor just in case things get to intense this weekend. You can tell it to a new mom with aching mammaries.

What did the ghost say to the bee?

Boo bee