Wednesday, October 04, 2006

This is Crazy but Fun


What psycho things have I done in the last 24 hours? Well, I signed up to write a novel in 30 days. CooCoo! I havn't finished unpacking the boxes in my house. I haven't organized things that are already unpacked. I live with piles of magazines and books lining my walls. I feel like my Aunt Hotchie, who was a borderline horder. How in bloody hell am I going to do this? Just thinking about it makes me smile though so, I must be on the right track. If anyone joins me PLEASE let me know. We can support each other by encouraging each other not to cook or clean but to WRITE. Ahh, joy.



Also, if that weren't enough. I signed up for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. This is a 36 mile walk in May. I can barely walk 3 miles without feeling exhausted these days. Holy crap. Am I mad? Again, this is all making me smile and I'm just following that joyful feeling. Insane I know.


You can check out my Avon Walk website here.

2 comments:

All Things Jennifer said...

I'm there right with ya! :)

Nicole said...

You can do it!!! I just did the Atlanta 2-day walk (30 miles) and the survivors were the ones who lead us out of the tents each day. They are so inspiring and it is a great cause. Good luck to you!!!