Tuesday, December 18, 2007

...and away we go

Giddy Up, partners, 'cause we're on this crazy ride called life.
With only one reality, one God. We've got to let go of illusion.
The illusion that causes fear of aloneness.
The illusion of death.
The illusion of relationships--love.
These things are not real.
Come aboard my chariot, Krishna, and remind me throughout the battlefield of life.
That you are God, I am God, there is only God.
Always focus there first and when I forget, I trust that God, you will come into my life in the perfect form to teach me and remind me.
Thank you.

I'm studying the Bhagavad Gita.
I talked to my teacher and told her how I felt...very quickly we were able to move on to a deeper reality. I'll go in and teach my classes. All is well.

I'm working and busy with life. 'tis the season.

No comments: